Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sat. 2-13-2010

I had been working hard to get the house ready for dinner guest..but they canceled this morning. but Ben and Melinda are coming instead. We have painted every room now except my office. I am going to keep it the off white color...looks like it has been painted recently. We painted the Master bedroom the last few days, but I am not too happy with the color. It is OK, but looks a little like lime/yellow...very light and that is Ok because of the lack of light. I am not going to paint the Master bath the same color...I will look for another color...maybe a dark beige...I don't know. We really need solar tubes in the kitchen...it is so dark, that the night light stays on in the daytime. Don has been working the last couple of days, so maybe we will be able to get solar tube. We only need 1 I think. That's it for today....no words today...I don't know why...later

No comments:

Post a Comment