Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Monday

And it is raining still. We need the water but sure is a pain to put up with. With the dogs coming in and out with wet and muddy feet, I have throw rugs all over the place.

We have been working on the house. The only room that is left to paint is the Master Bedroom and bathroom. The paint I got for those rooms, looks like the same color I put in the guest bathroom...might be too dark....I don't know. I got it at Lowes...it is an "Ops" paint that was only $7....so I was really excited to get it cheap. But now I think it is too dark. Oh well...I will work it out....maybe I will add some white to it to cut the color.

Don needs a job. He just found out, that his employer is no longer going to pay for his insurance. Great....but he did only work 6 hours in the last 2 weeks. He interviewed for a job about 10 days ago, but has not heard anything yet. He will have to look somewhere else if he does not get that job. Got any ideas where a almost 68 year man could get a job?

Well...that is it for today...talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment